Condors Sign Ryan Stanton and Graham McPhee
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors have signed defenseman Ryan Stanton and forward Graham McPhee to one-year contracts for the 2020-21 season. Stanton will be returning to the Condors, having played in Bakersfield from 2017 through 2019.
Ryan Stanton, 31, played with the AHL's Ontario Reign in 2019-20, posting five points (2G, 3A), 28 penalty minutes and +5 plus-minus rating in 36 games.
"The 6'2", 205-pound defenseman as appeared in 120 NHL games over four seasons, with Chicago, Vancouver and Washington, posting 27 points (4G, 23A), 71 penalty minutes and a +14 plus-minus rating.
The native of St. Albert, Alberta has also played in 479 AHL games over nine seasons, including two with Bakersfield, from 2017-2019.
With the Condors, Stanton posted 28 points (7G, 21A), 122 penalty minutes and a +21 plus-minus rating in 111 games. He was also part of the 2019 Condors playoff run, posting three points (2G, 1A) in 10 playoff games.
In his AHL career to date, Stanton has registered 121 points (24G, 97A), 618 penalty minutes and a +82 plus-minus rating.
Graham McPhee, 22, has just completed a fourth season at Boston College, posting 12 points (5G, 7A), 42 penalty minutes and a +4 plus-minus rating in 34 games.
He also served as an alternate captain with the Eagles in his senior season and won the program's William J. Flynn Coaches Award, awarded to the senior who best represented academic and scholastic life excellence.
A 6'1", 174-pound forward, McPhee appeared in 138 games over four seasons, posting 55 points (22G, 33A), 156 penalty minutes and a -3 plus-minus rating.
The native of Bethesda, MD, USA was Edmonton's sixth round draft pick, 149th overall, in the 2016 NHL Draft.
The American Hockey League has moved the anticipated start of the 2020-21 regular season to December 4, 2020. Stay tuned for further details regarding the 2020-21 season schedule.
Ticket plans for the 2020-21 season are on sale now. Contact us at 661-324-PUCK (7825) or [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 15, 2020
- Laval Rocket Agree to Terms on One-Year Contracts with Forward Pascal Aquin and Defenseman Tobie Bisson - Laval Rocket
- Coyotes Sign Adin Hill to One-Year Contract - Tucson Roadrunners
- Condors Sign Ryan Stanton and Graham McPhee - Bakersfield Condors
- Join the First Run with the Wolves Virtual 5K - Chicago Wolves
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Bakersfield Condors Stories
- Condors Sign Ryan Stanton and Graham McPhee
- Condors Sam Kim Named Video and Coaching Coordinator for the Toronto Maple Leafs
- Condors Cooper Marody to Release Song to Benefit the Colby Cave Memorial Fund
- Condors to Honor Healthcare Heroes/Essential Workers Opening Weekend
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season