Community Yard Sale Returns to Muncy Bank Ballpark
The Williamsport Crosscutters in association with the Williamsport Sun-Gazette will be hosting a Community Yard Sale at Muncy Bank Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field on Saturday, September 17 from 8am-2pm.
Dozens of vendors will be set up in the ballpark parking lot selling crafts, antiques and collectibles, new items, household goods, flea market items and food, all at great prices.
Vendor spaces are $25 each. Vendor forms can be downloaded at Crosscutters.com or reserve a space by calling the Crosscutters at (570) 326-3389.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Baseball Draft League message board...
Major League Baseball Draft League Stories from August 11, 2022
- Spikes Snap Cutters' Streak - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Community Yard Sale Returns to Muncy Bank Ballpark - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Paige and Reller Lead Spikes to 8-7 Victory over Black Bears - State College Spikes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Williamsport Crosscutters Stories
- Cutters' Director Smiles Among West Branch Sports Hall of Fame Honorees
- Community Yard Sale Returns this Saturday
- Cutters Fall in MLB Draft League Championship Game
- Cutters Go for MLB Draft League Title Tomorrow
- Cutters Win Second-Half Draft League Championship