Commissioner Randy Ambrosie Once Again Hitting the Road to Visit Each CFL Market
February 14, 2019 - Canadian Football League (CFL) News Release
TORONTO - Throughout the 2019 offseason, Commissioner Randy Ambrosie will travel across Canada to meet with fans in every Canadian Football League (CFL) market in a series of town halls.
'Randy's Road Trip' will kick off on February 19 in Calgary and conclude March 30 in Atlantic Canada. This marks the second year in a row that Ambrosie has gone coast-to-coast to interact with fans.
"I very much enjoyed my last Road Trip, which was full of great conversations and important opportunities to answer questions," said Ambrosie. "I know how knowledgeable and passionate our fans are, and I think we have a lot to learn from each other. I'm excited to ask for their feedback on some big new ideas."
At each stop on his tour, Ambrosie will connect with fans in public forums that give them the opportunity to ask their questions and have their say.
Exact times and locations will be announced to participants at a later date. Below is the schedule:
Tuesday, February 19 Calgary
Sunday, February 24 Saskatchewan (Regina)
Wednesday, February 27 BC (Vancouver)
Friday, March 1 Winnipeg
Thursday, March 7 Hamilton
Friday, March 8 Toronto
Saturday, March 9 Ottawa
Wednesday, March 13 Montreal
Thursday, March 14 Edmonton
Saturday, March 30 Atlantic Canada
Training camps open on May 19 and the 2019 season begins on June 13 when the Saskatchewan Roughriders face off against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Fans can stay up to date on all the non-stop action at CFL.ca, follow the 2019 season from around the world, and join us at a game. The 107th Grey Cup presented by Shaw will be played at McMahon Stadium in Calgary on Sunday, November 24 at 4 p.m. local (6 p.m. ET).
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from February 14, 2019
- Argos Add Two-Time CFL All-Star WR Derel Walker - Toronto Argonauts
- Eskimos Sign Anthony Parker - Edmonton Eskimos
- Riders Sign Quarterback Cody Fajardo - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Alouettes Add Receiver Chris Brown to the Roster - Montreal Alouettes
- RedBlacks Sign Kevin Francis - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Stephen Adekolu, Back for a Third Season with the Alouettes - Montreal Alouettes
- Courtney Stephen Joins Stampeders - Calgary Stampeders
- Alouettes Add Veteran Running Back Jeremiah Johnson to the Roster - Montreal Alouettes
- Argos Bring Back Int OL Campbell & Int QB Prukop - Toronto Argonauts
- Linebacker Maleki Harris Signed by Leos - B.C. Lions
- Commissioner Randy Ambrosie Once Again Hitting the Road to Visit Each CFL Market - CFL
- Riders Sign Defensive Lineman A.C. Leonard - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- RedBlacks Sign Caleb Holley - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Newly Acquired All-Star Defensive End Willie Jefferson to Sign Autographs Saturday at Bomber Store on Saturday - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- All-Star Defensive Back Murray Signs with Tiger-Cats - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Alouettes Launch the 22nd Edition of the Together at School Program - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.