Colorado Rapids Recall Forward Caleb Calvert from Charlotte Independence
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. - Colorado Rapids Soccer Club announced today that on-loan forward Caleb Calvert has been recalled from Charlotte Independence of the United Soccer League (USL).
Calvert, 21, has played a combined 543 minutes in 20 career-matches for the Rapids, four from the start, and has one goal since joining Colorado in November of 2014.
Per the Right of Recall incorporated in the loan agreement, the Rapids retain the right to recall each player at any point during the remainder of the MLS regular season, subject to MLS roster compliance guidelines.
TRANSACTIONS: Colorado Rapids (MLS) - September 7, 2018 - Rapids recall Caleb Calvert from Charlotte Independence (USL).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 7, 2018
- Impact Wins Inaugural Edition of Cap City Cup - Montreal Impact
- Young Lions Seizing Recent Opportunities - Orlando City SC
- D.C. United Acquire Defender Kevin Ellis - D.C. United
- LAFC Home Match against Houston Dynamo Rescheduled to October 12 - Los Angeles FC
- New York Red Bulls Sign Jean-Christophe Koffi as a Homegrown Player - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Acquire 75K in GAM for Jean-Christophe Koffi - D.C. United
- Dynamo Match at Los Angeles Football Club Has Been Moved to October 12 - Houston Dynamo
- Colorado Rapids Recall Forward Caleb Calvert from Charlotte Independence - Colorado Rapids
- Preview: Sporting KC Back Home Saturday to Host Orlando - Sporting Kansas City
- Orlando City Visits Sporting KC on Saturday - Orlando City SC
- New York City FC to Host Hispanic Heritage Night Presented by GOYA Foods - New York City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.