COLORADO AVALANCHE RECALL DOMINIC TONINATO, DAVID WARSOFSKY AND ANDREI MIRONOV FROM SAN ANTONIO
SAN ANTONIO - The Colorado Avalanche today announced that forward Dominic Toninato and defensemen David Warsofsky and Andrei Mironov have been recalled from the San Antonio Rampage.
Toninato started the season with the Rampage, recording 12 points (7g/5a) in 31 games. The 6-foot-2, 200-pound forward made his NHL debut on Nov. 18 at the Nashville Predators and recorded his first NHL point, an assist, on Nov. 19 at the Detroit Red Wings. Toninato has made 13 overall appearances for the Avalanche this season, tallying one assist and four penalty minutes.
Warsofsky's call-up serves as his second recall to the Avalanche this season. The Marshfield, Massachusetts, native has collected 13 points (4g/9a) in 35 games with the Silver and Black, while appearing in one game with the Avalanche this season. The eighth-year pro has registered two goals and four assists in 40 NHL games between the Boston Bruins, Pittsburgh Penguins, New Jersey Devils, and Colorado Avalanche.
Mironov has recorded nine points (1g/8a) in 22 games with San Antonio, while recording one goal and two assists in 10 games with Colorado. The 2015 fourth-round draft pick made his NHL debut earlier this season on Oct. 5 against the New York Rangers. Mironov spent the previous five seasons with the Moscow Dynamo of the KHL, tallying 40 points (12g/28a) in 196 games.
Toninato, Warsofsky and Mironov will join former Rampage players Gabriel Bourque, J.T. Compher, Tyson Jost, Vladislav Kamenev, Mikko Rantanen, Anton Lindholm, and Nikita Zadorov in Colorado.
The Rampage will celebrate breast cancer survivors and raise awareness for breast health during their eighth annual Pink in the Rink game, presented by Methodist Healthcare System and benefiting Susan G. Komen, on Feb. 2. Puck drop against the Texas Stars is set for 7:30 p.m. at the AT&T Center. For the eighth consecutive year, the game will be played on pink ice and the Rampage will wear special pink jerseys that will be auctioned off following the game to benefit Susan G. Komen.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 29, 2018
- Amerks Sign Brian Gionta to One-Game Professional Tyrout - Rochester Americans
- Wolves Roundup: January 22-28, 2018 - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: January 29 - Manitoba Moose
- American Hockey League Hall of Fame Welcomes Class of 2018 - AHL
- Wolf Pack Weekly, January 29-February 4 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward Joel Eriksson Ek from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Wolf Pack's John Gilmour Wins AHL Skills - Hartford Wolf Pack
- BLUE JACKETS RECALL FOUR, ASSIGN ANDRE BENOIT, JEFF ZATKOFF TO MONSTERS - Cleveland Monsters
- COLORADO AVALANCHE RECALL DOMINIC TONINATO, DAVID WARSOFSKY AND ANDREI MIRONOV FROM SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio Rampage
- CANES RECALL FLEURY FROM CHARLOTTE - Charlotte Checkers
- SERGEY ZBOROVSKIY REASSIGNED TO GREENVILLE - Hartford Wolf Pack
- SYRACUSE CRUNCH LOAN SHANE CONACHER, TY LONEY TO ADIRONDACK THUNDER - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.