Chihuahuas and Spectra Food Services to Hold Job Fair for 2018
Chihuahuas and Spectra Food Services to Hold Job Fair for 2018 Gameday and Event Staff
Job Fair to Take Place February 7 th and 8 th at Southwest University Park
Bark Brigade Auditions to be Held on January 29th
EL PASO - January 10, 2018 - The El Paso Chihuahuas and Spectra Food Services & Hospitality will host their 2018 job fair in a two-day event starting on Wednesday, February 7th from 5:30-8:30 p.m. and concluding on Thursday, February 8th from 5:30-8:30 p.m. in the WestStar Bank Club at Southwest University Park.
The Chihuahuas are looking for qualified, hardworking candidates with great guest service skills. Candidates must be 18 years of age to apply, must be able to pass a background check and must be able to work all home games and additional events as needed.
If you are younger than 18 please send your resume or an email to the following Human Resources Jobs address: email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from January 11, 2018
- Redbirds Hosting Gameday Job Fair at AutoZone - Memphis Redbirds
- Storm Chasers National Anthem Tryouts at Oak View - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Chihuahuas and Spectra Food Services to Hold Job Fair for 2018 - El Paso Chihuahuas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent El Paso Chihuahuas Stories
- Chihuahuas High School Baseball Series Presented by Sarah Farms Kicks off Tonight with Doubleheader
- Taco Tues & Brews, Diablos Throwback Cap, Fleece Blanket Highlight Chihuahuas 2018 Fifth Season Celebration Promotions
- Chihuahuas Celebrate Fifth Season with a Fan Fest & Individual Ticket on Sale on February 24th
- Padres and Chihuahuas Extend Player Development Contract
- PADRES ANNOUNCE FULL-SEASON AFFILIATE COACHING STAFFS