Chicago Sky's First Home Contest of 2021 WNBA Finals Sells out at Wintrust Arena
CHICAGO - Tickets to the Chicago Sky's first home game of the 2021 WNBA Finals has been sold out at Wintrust Arena, the team announced today.
The highly-anticipated game between the Chicago Sky and the Phoenix Mercury is expecting one of the largest crowds in franchise history, packing all 10,387 seats of the facility.
Currently leading 1-0 in the series, the Sky is engaged in a back-and-forth battle in Game 2 of the 2021 WNBA Finals, airing live on ESPN. After defeating the Mercury 91-77 in Game 1 on Phoenix's home court of the Footprint Center, the Sky aim to take a commanding 2-0 series lead with a victory tonight.
Fans can watch the final minutes of Game 2 of the 2021 WNBA Finals on ESPN. Friday's Game 3 will air on ESPN2, tipping off at 8:00 p.m. CT (9:00 p.m. ET).
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from October 13, 2021
- Chicago Sky's First Home Contest of 2021 WNBA Finals Sells out at Wintrust Arena - Chicago Sky
- Jantel Lavender 2021 Season Review - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Sky Stories
- Sky Defeat Mercury by Largest Margin of Victory in WNBA Finals History, 86-50
- Courtney Vandersloot Named to 2021 All-WNBA Second Team
- Vandersloot's Double-Double Not Enough; Sky Fall to Mercury in OT, 86-91
- Chicago Sky's First Home Contest of 2021 WNBA Finals Sells out at Wintrust Arena
- Sky Wins Opening Game of 2021 WNBA Finals