Chicago Sky Sign Victoria Macaulay
CHICAGO - The Chicago Sky has signed forward Victoria Macaulay after being granted an emergency hardship exception by the WNBA, Sky General Manager and Head Coach James Wade announced today.
A member of Chicago's training camp roster, Macaulay competed in two preseason games with the Sky, contributing 12 points and two rebounds during the team's May 16 matchup against the Indiana Fever.
Macaulay will rejoin the team as they travel to Indianapolis to take on the Fever for the first time of the 2019 regular season this Saturday, June at 7 p.m. CST at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 13, 2019
- Dupree Leads Indiana Past Dallas, 76-72 - Indiana Fever
- Chicago Sky Sign Victoria Macaulay - Chicago Sky
- Wings Sign Megan Gustafson - Dallas Wings
- Wolves, Lynx Promote Ryan Tanke to Chief Operating Officer - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Sky Stories
- Chicago Sky Announce Multi-Year Contract Extension for James Wade
- Chicago Sky Launches Beyond Basketball Pitch Competition, Will Award $90,000 to Local Businesses
- Courtney Vandersloot Named to All-WNBA First Team for Second Consecutive Season
- Vandersloot Officially First Player in WNBA History to Average 10.0 APG in Season
- Chicago Sky Sign Alexis Prince