Chicago Sky Sign Victoria Macaulay
CHICAGO - The Chicago Sky has signed forward Victoria Macaulay after being granted an emergency hardship exception by the WNBA, Sky General Manager and Head Coach James Wade announced today.
A member of Chicago's training camp roster, Macaulay competed in two preseason games with the Sky, contributing 12 points and two rebounds during the team's May 16 matchup against the Indiana Fever.
Macaulay will rejoin the team as they travel to Indianapolis to take on the Fever for the first time of the 2019 regular season this Saturday, June at 7 p.m. CST at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 13, 2019
- Dupree Leads Indiana Past Dallas, 76-72 - Indiana Fever
- Chicago Sky Sign Victoria Macaulay - Chicago Sky
- Wings Sign Megan Gustafson - Dallas Wings
- Wolves, Lynx Promote Ryan Tanke to Chief Operating Officer - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Sky Stories
- Vandersloot, Quigley, DeShields Named 2019 WNBA All-Stars
- Chicago Sky Picks up 4th Straight Win in Victory over New York Liberty
- Chicago Takes Down Indiana on the Road
- Chicago Sky Sign Victoria Macaulay
- Chicago Sky's Courtney Vandersloot Moves to Eighth on WNBA's All-Time Assists List