Chicago Red Stars to Face Cleveland Ambassadors in Preseason Scrimmage
Chicago - The Chicago Red Stars announced today an upcoming preseason scrimmage against the Cleveland Ambassadors of the Women's Premier Soccer League (WPSL). The match will take place on Saturday, March 27th, at SeatGeek Stadium. The match will be closed to the public.
The Ambassadors have featured a number of former and current National Women's Soccer League players on their rosters. Notable alumni include Red Stars 2018 NWSL Draft selection Megan Buckingham and Portland's Sophia Smith.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from March 26, 2021
- Chicago Red Stars to Face Cleveland Ambassadors in Preseason Scrimmage - Chicago Red Stars
- 2021 Challenge Cup Tickets to Go on Sale to Public - North Carolina Courage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Red Stars Stories
- Chicago Acquires Second Round Selection in the 2022 NWSL Draft
- Chicago Red Stars to Face Cleveland Ambassadors in Preseason Scrimmage
- Three Red Stars Selected for U.S. WNT Camp Roster
- Chicago Red Stars to Face University of Missouri in Preseason Match
- NWSL Releases Full Schedule and Broadcast Details for 2021 NWSL Challenge Cup