Chicago Red Stars 2021 Season Tickets Are Now Available
CHICAGO - The Chicago Red Stars have announced that 2021 Season Ticket Memberships are now available.
After a breakout 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup which saw the Red Stars reach their second consecutive championship match, Chicago looks to continue the growing movement of women's soccer in 2021, including a historic Summer Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Pricing on Season Tickets remains the same. Fans can secure a ticket to every Red Stars home match at SeatGeek Stadium for as low as $134 and enjoy multiple perks. Benefits of a Season Ticket Membership include free parking, gifts, discounts on merchandise, exclusive events, pre-sale access to the 2021 kit, and more.
The Chicago Red Stars are honoring the heroic efforts of essential workers by donating nearly 4,000 tickets to those who have tirelessly served the community on the front lines throughout the pandemic. The amount of tickets is tied to the overwhelming support of season members who elected to keep their tickets with the club throughout the 2020 season. In addition, the team announced they will also give an equivalent of a season ticket to essential workers for each new season ticket holder that purchases for the 2021 season.
"Essential workers have been unwaveringly committed to serving our community during this time of crisis," said Red Stars owner Arnim Whisler. "These tickets are a small gesture of thanks for the big impact they're making every day and are donated in honor of our incredible supporters who have stuck with us during these challenging times."
The health and safety of supporters, players, staff members, and stadium employees are the club's top priorities. The Red Stars are prepared to follow any and all protocol put in place by medical professionals and mandated by federal, state, and local government in order to ensure a safe and healthy return to SeatGeek in 2021.
You can purchase 2021 Season Tickets at ChicagoRedStars.com. Fans can also email email@example.com or call 312-241-2069 to purchase tickets or for more information.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from September 24, 2020
- Timbers, Thorns FC Announce Plans Around Rally the Vote Campaign - Portland Thorns FC
- Chicago Red Stars 2021 Season Tickets Are Now Available - Chicago Red Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Red Stars Stories
- Chicago Red Stars Acquire NWSL Playing Rights to Haley VanFossen and Jill Aguilera
- 2021 NWSL Challenge Cup Set to be Played in Home Markets; Kickoff Scheduled for April 9
- Bianca St.Georges Selected for Canada's Upcoming National Team Training Camp
- Chicago Red Stars to Participate in Inaugural International Women's Cup
- Chicago Drafts Five, Acquires 2021 International Spot in 2021 NWSL College Draft