Chicago Fire Midfielder PrzemysÅ?aw Frankowski Called up to Poland National Team
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. - The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced today that midfielder PrzemysÅaw Frankowski has been called up to the Poland National Team for a pair of UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying matches.
Frankowski, 24, will travel with Poland for their away match against North Macedonia on June 7th at Telekom Arena in Skopje, Macedonia, at 1:45 p.m. CT. On June 10th, Frankoswki and Poland will return home to face Israel at 1:45 p.m. CT at National Stadium in Warsaw, Poland.
Most recently, Frankowksi joined Poland for a pair of UEFA EURO 2020 qualifying matches, and featured in a 1-0 win over Austria on March 21st and in a 2-0 win over Latvia on March 24th. Frankowski has earned six caps for Poland since making his debut with the senior team on March 23, 2018.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 22, 2019
- MNUFC Depth on Display in 1-0 Loss to Hertha Berlin - Minnesota United FC
- D.C. United Fall to Real Betis 5-2 in a Friendly at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Red Bulls and Vancouver End in 2-2 Draw - New York Red Bulls
- 'Caps earn another road point in exciting match versus New York Red Bulls - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Atlanta United Named 'Sports Team of the Year' at 2019 Sports Business Awards - Atlanta United FC
- The Goal King: Chris Wondolowski Cements His Place in MLS History: Week 13 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- Chicago Fire Midfielder PrzemysÅ?aw Frankowski Called up to Poland National Team - Chicago Fire
- Game on Saturday, June 1 at Stade Saputo Moved to 5pm - Montreal Impact
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Soccer for All Month - MLS
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Soccer for All Month - D.C. United
- Major League Soccer Celebrates Soccer for All Month - Orlando City SC
- Mexican National Team Members and Award-Winning Singer Luis Coronel to Headline Fan Fest at Inaugural MexTour Live in Dallas on June 7 - FC Dallas
- Know Your Opponent | LA Galaxy - Orlando City SC
- Sebas Mendez Called up to Ecuador's Copa America Squad - Orlando City SC
- LA Galaxy Defender Julian Araujo Added to U.S. 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup Roster - LA Galaxy
- Chad Marshall Announces Retirement from Professional Soccer - Seattle Sounders FC
- Eryk Williamson Called into Combined Preparation Camp with U.S. Men's National Team Roster - Portland Timbers
- Philadelphia Union Sign Defender Jack Elliott to New Contract - Philadelphia Union
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires 21-Year-Old Defender Jhon Espinoza
- Robert Beric and Mauricio Pineda Announced as 2020 Chicago Fire FC Award Winners
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires 20-Year-Old Nigerian Striker Chinonso Offor
- Chicago Fire FC Homegrown Goalkeeper Chris Brady Named USL League One Young Player of the Year
- Chicago Fire FC Exercise 2021 Contract Options on Four Players