Chicago Fire FC to Face Minnesota United FC in Preseason Match on Saturday
CHICAGO - Chicago Fire FC will play its first match of the 2022 preseason against Minnesota United FC on Saturday, Jan. 29 at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate. Beginning at 12:00 p.m. CT, the match will be streamed live on www.ChicagoFireFC.com and will only be available for fans within 75 miles of Soldier Field, per league rules.
The Fire officially kicked off preseason training in Orlando on Jan. 18 as the Club began preparing for its 25th season in MLS. With the addition of forward Kacper Przybyłko, Chicago's training camp roster now stands at 35 players:
Goalkeepers (4): Chris Brady, Spencer Richey, Gabriel Slonina, Jahmali Waite^
Defenders (14): Jonathan Bornstein, Rafael Czichos, Jhon Espinoza, Michael Flores**, Yanis Leerman*, Miguel Navarro, Wyatt Omsberg, Charles Ostrem*, Mauricio Pineda, Andre Reynolds II, Justin Reynolds**, Carlo Ritaccio*, Boris Sekulić, Carlos Terán
Midfielders (8): Javier Casas Jr., Richard Fleming III**, Gastón Giménez, Brian Gutiérrez, Fabian Herbers, Alex Monis, Federico Navarro, Sergio Oregel
Forwards (9): Victor Bezerra, Alexis Cerritos^, Jhon Durán, Stanislav Ivanov, Chinonso Offor, Diogo Pacheco^, Josh Penn**, Kacper Przybyłko, Missael Rodríguez
** MLS NEXT Pro
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 23, 2022
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire FC Stories
- Chicago Fire FC to Close out Three-Game Road Trip against Toronto FC
- Chicago Fire FC Falls 1-0 to Reigning Champion New York City FC at Citi Field
- Chicago Fire FC Battle New York Red Bulls to 3-3 Draw at Red Bull Arena
- Chicago Fire FC Sign Homegrown Goalkeeper, Naperville Native Chris Brady to New Contract
- Weekly Update: Chicago Fire FC to Begin Three-Game Road Swing this Week, Facing the New York Red Bulls and NYCFC