Chicago Fire FC Expand Spanish-Language Content Offering, Launch @VamosFire on Twitter
CHICAGO - Chicago Fire FC announced today that the Club has expanded its Spanish-language content offering, highlighted by an expanded section on its website and a newly-launched Twitter account, @VamosFire. Through these new platforms, the Fire will be able to more directly engage with fans both in Chicago and across the globe through original Spanish content and storytelling.
"We're proud to launch an important initiative aimed at connecting directly with the Spanish-speaking community - not only in Chicago but across the globe," said Chicago Fire FC Senior Vice President of Communications and Media Sean Dennison. "We've built a team of talented storytellers and we are excited to bring the stories in and around Chicago Fire FC to a broader audience."
The site can be accessed directly at ChicagoFireFC.com/espanol. Additional features will be added throughout the season.
Additionally, the Fire's new Spanish-language Twitter account will provide a platform for storytelling, fan engagement and direct access to the Club's players and coaches. With this new account, the Fire will continue to focus on storytelling via exclusive features, video content and season-long match coverage in Spanish.
The Fire will kick off the 2020 MLS season on the road versus reigning MLS Cup champion Seattle Sounders FC on March 1 at 2:00 p.m. CT (ESPN and ESPN Deportes). Chicago will officially make its homecoming to Soldier Field on Saturday, March 21 when the team hosts Atlanta United FC in its 2020 home opener at 2:30 p.m. CT (Univision).
Single-match tickets for all 17 of the Fire's home games are available now by calling 888-MLS-FIRE or by visiting ChicagoFireFC.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 24, 2020
- Six Days to Debut: DeLaGarza and Ulloa Look Forward to First MLS Match - Inter Miami CF
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: February 24, 2020 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Join Nashville SC's Founding MLS Member Program Before February 29 - Nashville SC
- The Village Stand Sold out for Season Opener - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy Acquire General Allocation Money from Sporting Kansas City - LA Galaxy
- Chicago Fire FC Expand Spanish-Language Content Offering, Launch @VamosFire on Twitter - Chicago Fire
- Sporting Signs 18-Year-Old Goalkeeper John Pulskamp - Sporting Kansas City
- Orlando City SC Waives Defender Jonathan Dean - Orlando City SC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. FC Motagua - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Back for Season 3 - Los Angeles FC
- Your Home Jersey Is Here: Inter Miami CF Unveils Inaugural Home Jersey - Inter Miami CF
- Arriola Undergoes Successful Surgery to Repair ACL - D.C. United
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires Argentine Midfielder Gaston Gimenez as Designated Player - Chicago Fire
- Vanderbilt Health Joins Nashville Soccer Club as Exclusive Health Care Provider - Nashville SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.