Charles, Delle Donne in Medical Protocol
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Washington Mystics players Tina Charles and Elena Delle Donne have entered the WNBA player medical evaluation protocol. The players did not travel with the team to Bradenton, Florida. An update on their status will be given when their evaluations are finalized.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 8, 2020
- Charles, Delle Donne in Medical Protocol - Washington Mystics
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Washington Mystics Stories
- Hines-Allen Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Monumental Sports & Entertainment Announces Comprehensive Effort to Increase Civic Engagement in Elections
- Washington Mystics Announce Broadcast Information for 2020 Season
- Charles Medically Excused for 2020 Season
- Wizards/Mystics to Honor Franchise Legend Wes Unseld