Celebrate Valentine's Day and Family Day with the Petes
(Peterborough, ON) - The Petes will play four games against Eastern Conference opponents this week, including playing host to the Barrie Colts on Thursday, February 14 at 7:05pm and the Niagara IceDogs on Monday, February 18 at 2:05pm.
Thursday's Valentine's Day themed game is proudly sponsored by Fleming College. Faculty and students of Fleming College, including President Maureen Adamson, will take part in a ceremonial puck drop. A fundraising chuck-a-puck will support the Trent University Relay for Life, while students of Lakefield District Public School will perform the national anthem.
Monday's Family Day game is once against sponsored by Russelle Toyota. The game is being played in support of Five Counties Children's Centre, an annual Petes tradition since 2013. The Petes will welcome Five Counties client Jake Mather as the team's 7th skater, who will take part in a ceremonial puck drop along with client Owen Orr. Five Counties will raise funds throughout the game through a chuck-a-puck and silent auction.
Fans are invited to stay after Monday's game for a Russelle Toyota Skate with the Petes, where they'll be able to meet Petes players and collect autographs. Skates must be worn on the ice, and the use of approved helmets is strongly encouraged.
The Petes will visit a pair of East Division rivals this week. They'll take on the division rival Generals in Oshawa on Wednesday, February 13 at 7:05pm and will head to Hamilton on Saturday, February 16 at 7:00pm to face the Bulldogs.
Tickets for Peterborough's home games on Thursday and Monday are available through the Baker Tilly Box Office in person, over the phone at (705) 743-3561, and online.
Help the Petes push for playoff positioning with a Playoff Push Flex Pack! For just $69.99 (tax included), fans will receive four regular bowl tickets, four popcorns, and four pops for any Petes home game in February or March. The regular price of this package is $125, which means fans save $55 on the special offer. Contact Mike at (705) 743-3681 x 263.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from February 12, 2019
- Otters Continue Playoff Push with 5-4 Shootout Victory in Kitchener - Erie Otters
- Rangers Drop a Nail-Biter to the Otters in a Shootout, 5-4 - Kitchener Rangers
- Steelheads' Jacob Ingham Named OHL 'On the Run' Player of the Week - OHL
- Busy Week Set to Start - North Bay Battalion
- Family Day Game Monday, February 18 - Mississauga Steelheads
- IceDogs Games this Week: February 12th - February 18th - Niagara IceDogs
- Celebrate Valentine's Day and Family Day with the Petes - Peterborough Petes
- STH Playoff Tickets Available Now - Soo Greyhounds
- Sting Primer - Sarnia Sting
- Niagara IceDogs to Host Mental Health Awareness Game in Partnership with CMHA Niagara, Presented by Teachers Life - Niagara IceDogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Peterborough Petes Stories
- Free Peterborough This Week Cheer Cards at Thursday's Playoff Game
- Generals Take 2-0 Series Lead in Oshawa
- Generals Put Seven Past Petes in Game One
- Free Illuminated Thunder Sticks for First 2,000 Fans at Tuesday's Playoff Game
- Five Petes Recognized in Annual OHL Coaches Poll