Celebrate Independence Day on July 3 at Four Winds FieldÃÂ
SOUTH BEND, IN - While the South Bend Cubs are on the road, fans can still celebrate Independence Day with a special double-feature movie night and fireworks show at Four Winds Field on July 3. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. ET and the first movie will begin at 6:30 p.m. ET.
In addition to the movies, popular Four Winds Field attractions will be open including the Toyota Fun Zone, Miller Lite Tiki Hut, 1st Source Bank Performance Center, and the right field splash pad. Many concessions stands and drink portables will be open, including Steakadelphia. Specialty drinks available that night include Round Barn Sangria, Jack Daniels cocktails, and select craft beers. The Cubs Den Team Store will also be open with a special movie night sale.
Tickets start at $12 for general admission. Fans with a GA ticket can sit in the seating bowl or on the outfield grass. Lawn chairs and umbrellas are prohibited on the field, but fans can bring blankets to sit on. Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office, by calling (574) 235-9988, or online at SouthBendCubs.com.
A limited number of outdoor suites are also available for purchase for groups of 12 or more which includes the opportunity to purchase special suite menu items. Contact the South Bend Cubs Box Office for more details and to order tickets.
Fans looking for an all-inclusive ticket can purchase the Movie Night picnic bundle which includes a 2-hour all-you-can-eat Classic Ballpark Buffet (grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, chips, baked beans, cookies, lemonade, water, and soda). The picnic ticket bundle is just $28 per person and will be served from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The first movie scheduled to be shown will be Disney's Wreck-It Ralph, followed by Disney & Pixar's Toy Story. Movies are subject to change. Parking will be available in the South Bend Cubs lots for $7 per vehicle.
As a reminder, per current health and safety guidelines, fans who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a face covering. Those who are not yet vaccinated are encouraged to continue wearing a mask.
• Discuss this story on the High-A Central League message board...
High-A Central League Stories from June 15, 2021
- Cedeno, Trogrlic-Iverson Lead Peoria to Series-Opening Win - Peoria Chiefs
- Series Preview: Peoria Chiefs vs. Beloit Snappers Pt. II - Peoria Chiefs
- Kernels Extend Homer Streak Tuesday - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- TinCaps Hiring as Parkview Field Capacity Increases - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Misner Doubles Twice In 6-4 Loss To Chiefs - Beloit Snappers
- Dragons Score 4 in Bottom of 9th for Walk-Off Win - Dayton Dragons
- Captains Stun Whitecaps on Walk off Error - Lake County Captains
- Cubs Tie Season-Best Mark with Eight Runs in the Third - South Bend Cubs
- Elliott Strong, But Dragons Rally in 9th - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Quad Cities Beats Wisconsin with a Five-Run Eighth inning - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- TinCaps Transactions & Game Information: June 15 at Dayton - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Weisenburger Promoted, Leal Added and Will Start Tonight - Lansing Lugnuts
- Toyota Road Report June 15-20: Cedar Rapids - South Bend Cubs
- Tickets for All Seats, All Games Now on Sale - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dayton Dragons GameDay Notes - Dayton Dragons
- Celebrate Independence Day on July 3 at Four Winds FieldÃÂ - South Bend Cubs
- Anthem Game Changers Honoree for Wednesday Game - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.