Bulls Hold Busy Saturday at Yardmen Arena
BELLEVILLE, ON (Friday, November 30, 2012) - The Belleville Bulls have a full day of activities slated for this coming Saturday at the Yardmen Arena, headlined by the annual Teddy Bear Toss game at 7:05pm when they host the Kingston Frontenacs.
The day begins at noon when Bulls players will be at the brand new Pro Shop downstairs in the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre to begin wrapping up the opening week festivities there. Players will be signing autographs and be available for photos.
At 4:00pm, a familiar face returns to Belleville as NHL defenceman P.K. Subban will be signing autographs and meeting fans in the Bulls Pro Shop.
The Bulls will then conclude their opening week festivities at 6:00pm when Mayor Neil Ellis will be on hand to join Bulls Manager of Retail Services Andrew Kerik in a ceremonial ribbon cutting to launch the store.
We're just getting started though. At 7:05pm the Bulls host their biggest OHL rival in the Kingston Frontenacs and will be honouring franchise games played leader Stephen Silas pre-game after he played in his 287th career contest last Thursday in Erie to surpass Geoff Killing. Killing, along with several others will be on hand to acknowledge Silas' milestone prior to puck drop at centre ice.
Saturday night is the Bulls' annual Teddy Bear Toss game. Bears thrown onto the ice following Belleville's first goal will be donated to the Salvation Army.
Additionally, the Bulls will be building a toy mountain on the main concourse on Saturday night to be donated to the Belleville Firefighters Toy Drive. Fans are asked to bring toys in good condition to be given to underprivileged children this Christmas so that everyone can enjoy the holiday season.
Saturday is a busy day at the Yardmen Arena! Be sure to check out all of the great events on the agenda and purchase your tickets for the game by calling 613-966-8338 or visit bellevillebulls.com for more details!
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from November 30, 2012
- Spits Fall To Rangers In Shootout - Windsor Spitfires
- Generals Make It Four in a Row - Oshawa Generals
- Rangers Down Spitfires 3-2 in Shootout - Kitchener Rangers
- Saginaw Spirit Fall to Sarnia Sting on the Road - Saginaw Spirit
- IceDogs Knock off Steelheads 6-4 - Niagara IceDogs
- Otters Lose in Sault Ste. Marie, 6-4 - Erie Otters
- IceDogs Not on TVCogeco Today and Tomorrow; Great Seats Still Available for Tomorrow - Niagara IceDogs
- Steelheads Add Defensemen Thomas Welsh to Roster - Mississauga Steelheads
- Bulls Hold Busy Saturday at Yardmen Arena - Belleville Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.