Bulldogs 2018/2019 Season Comes to An End
HAMILTON, ONTARIO. The Hamilton Bulldogs season came to an end Wednesday night after a 7-2 loss to the Ottawa 67's in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Quarter Final series.
Ottawa, determined not to see the series extended to a 5th game, started with an offensive outburst leading 4-0 after 20 minutes before adding another goal early in the 2nd to make it 5-0 before Eric Henderson (2) got the Bulldogs on the board with a power play goal. However, just over two minutes later the 67's scored again to make it 6-1 after two periods of play.
In cruise control, Ottawa took a 7-1 lead in the 3rd period with Frank Jenkins (1) ending the scoring with his first career OHL playoff goal for the Black and Gold to make the final 7-2.
1) Shasha Chmelevski (OTT) 2) Marco Rossi (OTT) 3) Eric Henderson (HAM)
Up next for the Bulldogs will be the 2019 OHL Priority Selection on Saturday April 6th.
For more information on Hamilton Bulldogs season tickets for the 2019-2020 season go to www.hamiltonbulldogs.com or call 905-529-8500.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from March 27, 2019
- Bulldogs 2018/2019 Season Comes to An End - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Steelheads Fall in Game Four - Mississauga Steelheads
- 67's Advance, Sweep Bulldogs in 7-2 Win - Ottawa 67's
- Penalty Woes Sink Attack in 5-2 Loss to Greyhounds - Owen Sound Attack
- Troops Need All Hands Ready - North Bay Battalion
- Keyser Named CHL Goaltender of the Week - Oshawa Generals
- Petes Sending Fan Bus to Oshawa for Game 5 on Saturday - Peterborough Petes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.