Bucks to Hold Three Youth Baseball Camps in 2019
terloo, Iowa - The terloo Bucks have announced they will hold three youth baseball camps this summer on the Saturdays of June 1, June 22, and July 20. The camps are open to children ages 17 and under and will begin at noon at Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium. The cost to attend is $20 per participant. Each camper will receive a reserved seat ticket to that evening's Bucks game.
Bucks players will run the camps. Individuals interested in attending the clinics may sign-up and pay on the day of the camp with the entry fee and a baseball glove. Each participant must fill out a Player Information Sheet/iver which will be available online at www.waterloobucks.com, at the Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium Souvenir Stand, or at registration on the day of the camp. Registration will start at 11:45 am on each day of the camp. For more information, contact the Bucks office at (319) 232-0500.
The Bucks open their 25th season of play on May 28 at Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium which will host the 2019 Northwoods League All-Star Game. The ballpark welcomed a new state of the art video board in 2016 thanks to a matching grant from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association. Team ownership has invested more than $300,000 in improvements since the end of the 2014 season including painted bleachers, public Wi-Fi, sound system, group outing areas, kids zone inflatables, and concessions equipment. Fans are encouraged to stay in touch with the Bucks by utilizing their website at www.waterloobucks.com or utilizing the Northwoods League Mobile App.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from May 16, 2019
- Rafters Introduce Specialty Jersey, Auction Nights - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Traverse City Pit Spitters Award $2,500 Grant to TC Legion Junior Baseball - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Booyah Add Assistant Coaches to Staff - Green Bay Booyah
- Bucks to Hold Three Youth Baseball Camps in 2019 - Waterloo Bucks
- Woodchucks Sign Two More - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Former Lakeshore Chinook Shaun Anderson Debuts with the Giants - Northwoods
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.