Bucks to Hold Open House on Memorial Day
Waterloo, Iowa - The Waterloo Bucks have announced they will hold an Open House on Monday, May 29 at 6:35 pm. Gates will open at 5:30 pm at Riverfront Stadium. The open house will feature an intra-squad scrimmage which will allow fans to get a preview of the 2017 Bucks squad. Fans will be allowed to go onto the field after the scrimmage to run the bases and receive autographs from players and coaches.
Admission will be free for this Memorial Day event. The Bucks open the regular season on Tuesday, May 30 at 6:35 pm versus the St. Cloud Rox at Riverfront Stadium.
The Bucks open the 2017 season at home on May 30 versus the St. Cloud Rox and play at Riverfront Stadium where the team welcomed a new state of the art video board in 2016 thanks to a matching grant from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association. Team ownership has invested more than $170,000 in improvements since the end of the 2014 season including painted bleachers, public Wi-Fi, sound system, group outing areas, and concessions equipment. Bucks 2017 Single Game Tickets, Season Tickets, and Group Outings are now on sale. Fans are encouraged to call the Bucks' Ticket Line at (319) 232-5633 to order. Fans can stay in touch with the Bucks during the off-season by utilizing their website at www.waterloobucks.com.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from May 19, 2017
- Bucks to Hold Open House on Memorial Day - Waterloo Bucks
- Woodchucks Announce Fourth of July Festival Presented by Ascension - Wisconsin Woodchucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Waterloo Bucks Stories
- Bucks Seeking Nominations for 2018 All-Star Educators
- Bucks Seeking Nominations for 2018 First Responder Baseball Card Set
- Bucks Partner with Northwoods League Foundation for "Share the Glove" Initiative
- Bucks Seek Host Families for Summer
- Bucks Searching for Food & Beverage Manager