Bucks Shut 4-0 by Thunder Bay
The Waterloo Bucks (10-9) were shut out 4-0 by the Thunder Bay Border Cats (6-13) on Friday evening. Managing just five hits, the Bucks were 0-5 with runners in scoring position despite having a man on base in every inning save for the first and the ninth.
Jack Parkinson exited early after allowing just one earned over 4.0 innings, striking out three and scattering six hits and a walk. His stuff was electric, racking up 10 whiffs over 58 pitches. Brett Lockwood and Jack Corkery combined for 3.0 scoreless and hitless relief.
Waterloo and Thunder Bay continue their series on Saturday at 6:35 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from June 15, 2019
- Woodchucks Explosive Offense Stuns the Mallards - Madison Mallards
- Stingers Winning Streak Ends - Willmar Stingers
- Rain Postpones Rafters Game with Booyah - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Two Late Inning Home Runs Lead Woodchucks to Victory in Madison - Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Bombers and Rivets Postponed Due to Rain - Battle Creek Bombers
- Pit Spitters Prevail in Pitcher's Duel - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Rox Rained out in Rochester on Saturday, Return Home on Sunday - St. Cloud Rox
- Rafters Chase Sweep over Green Bay at Home - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Former Rafter Standout Gets Warm Welcome in Return to Witter - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Mallards Searching for Seventh Sweep of the Summer - Madison Mallards
- Chinooks Dash Home, Top Spiders - Lakeshore Chinooks
- Rox Hold Honkers to One Run in Road Win - St. Cloud Rox
- Bucks Shut 4-0 by Thunder Bay - Waterloo Bucks
- Alexandria Beetles Defeat Loggers - Willmar Stingers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.