Buccaneers Postpone November 13 and November 14 Games
DES MOINES, IA - The Des Moines Buccaneers announced today that the games scheduled for Friday, November 13, 2020 at Lincoln and Saturday, November 14, 2020 vs Omaha at 6:00 pm at Wells Fargo Arena have been postponed due to multiple COVID-19 exposures.
The November 14th date vs. Omaha has been rescheduled for Sunday, January 3, 2021 at a time to be determined. All individual game tickets for the November 14th date can be exchanged for an individual game ticket of equal value for Buccaneers games at Wells Fargo Arena. Season Tickets will automatically be moved to the perspective reschedule dates.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 9, 2020
- Hawks/Lancers Games Rescheduled - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Steel to Open Season Saturday at Home in Schedule Change - Chicago Steel
- Buccaneers Postpone November 13 and November 14 Games - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Phantoms Open Season with Comeback Win over Dubuque - Youngstown Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.