Bruins to Host 2nd Annual Healthy Habits Day Game Tomorrow
The Austin Bruins will play at 11:30 AM against the Brookings Blizzard Wednesday morning at Riverside Arena in their 2nd Annual "Healthy Habits" Game.
Around 1,000 students from local schools are expected to attend the game, that is sponsored by McDonald's and Potach & Mitchell Dental Clinic. In addition to the game, Kevin Guy from Everything Hobby will be showing students how to create paper plate airplanes in the Bear Den, and the Bruins will show videos of their players discussing their healthy habits on the video board during intermissions. McDonald's will also be running an activity in the first intermission.
The Bruins are currently 4-3-3 and on a four game winning streak, tying their longest mark since the end of the 2014-15 season, when they won their final six regular season games.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from October 24, 2017
- Bruins to Host 2nd Annual Healthy Habits Day Game Tomorrow - Austin Bruins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Bruins Stories
- Bruins Welcome Back Nick Lehr as Goaltending Coach
- Four Bruins, One Tender Selected in USHL Phase II Draft, Including Rochester Native Lamppa
- Bruins Season Ends with Double OT Loss in Minot
- Bruins Head to Minot in "Must-Win" Mode
- Bruins Fall in OT, Trail Central Division Championship Series 2-0