Bristol to Continue in Appalachian League
Bristol Baseball, Inc. (BBI), the all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which has sponsored organized baseball in Bristol for more than a half-century, is proud to continue operating in the Appalachian League as the League transitions to a Premier Collegiate Wood-Bat League next summer.
"BBI is excited to be a part of this new Premier Collegiate Wooden-Bat League as we partner up with Major League Baseball and U.S.A. Baseball and to be able to welcome college stars to Bristol next summer," commented BBI President Mahlon Luttrell. "We are glad to be able to keep high-quality baseball in Bristol, and are looking forward to releasing additional information on this opportunity in the future."
• Discuss this story on the Appalachian League message board...
Appalachian League Stories from September 29, 2020
- Bristol to Continue in Appalachian League - Bristol Pirates
- Statement from Kingsport Mets General Manager Brian Paupeck - Kingsport Mets
- After MLB Announcement, Atlanta Braves End Affiliation with Appalachian League - Danville Braves
- A New Vision for the Appalachian League - ApL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.