Bria Holmes Out for the Season
Uncasville, CT -In the Connecticut Sun's game on Wednesday, Sept. 9 against the Phoenix Mercury, Bria Holmes left the game after injuring her knee in the third quarter. Holmes received an MRI in Bradenton, Fla., and it was revealed she suffered a right knee sprain and will miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
Bria and her family will depart Bradenton, Fla. and return home to Connecticut.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 12, 2020
- Storm Swarms Mercury, 83-60 - Seattle Storm
- Seattle Storm to Begin Postseason Play in WNBA Semifinals - Seattle Storm
- Dupree Moves into Sixth on WNBA All-Time Rebounding List - Indiana Fever
- Minnesota Lynx Postgame Notes - 9.12 vs. Indiana - Minnesota Lynx
- Aces Clinch Top Two Spot, Double Bye in Playoffs with 84-70 Win over Sparks - Las Vegas Aces
- Wings Lineup against Liberty Sunday in Season Finale - Dallas Wings
- New York Liberty Postgame Notes vs. Washington Mystics - New York Liberty
- Bria Holmes Out for the Season - Connecticut Sun
- Fever End 2020 Regular Season against Minnesota on Saturday - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Connecticut Sun Stories
- Connecticut Sun Partners with Nike for Game Growers Season Two
- DeWanna Bonner Named to 2020 All-WNBA Second Team
- Alyssa Thomas and DeWanna Bonner Named to Associated Press All-WNBA Second Team
- Bria Holmes Out for the Season
- Bonner Earns Eastern Conference Player of the Week