Bria Hartley out for the Year
PHOENIX - During the Mercury's game on August 28 against Washington, Phoenix guard Bria Hartley left the game after suffering a non-contact knee injury in the first quarter. Following an MRI in Bradenton, Fla., it was determined Hartley suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in her right knee and will miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from August 31, 2020
- Aces Continue Battle for Playoff Positioning Tuesday vs. Phoenix - Las Vegas Aces
- Bria Hartley out for the Year - Phoenix Mercury
- Alyssa Thomas Named Eastern Conference Player of the Week - Connecticut Sun
- Chicago Sky Sign Alisia Jenkins - Chicago Sky
- Postgame Notes: Atlanta 79, Los Angeles 84 - Atlanta Dream
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Phoenix Mercury Stories
- Diana Taurasi, Skylar Diggins-Smith Named to All-WNBA Second Team
- Bria Hartley Begins Therapy on Knee
- Survive and Advance: Mercury Moves on to Round 2 with Win over Washington, Will Face Minnesota
- Win Or Leave the Bubble: Mercury, Mystics in Round 1 of Playoffs
- Mercury Clinch Fifth Seed in 2020 WNBA Playoffs