Booyah Add Pair of Seattle Pitchers
Ashwaubenon, Wis. - The Green Bay Booyah have announced the addition of two Seattle Redhawk right handers by signing juniors Tyler Yeh and Nathan Bonck.
Yeh, a 6-foot-0 closer out of Los Angeles, California, led the Redhawks with 32 appearances and was second in saves with three. As a sophomore, Yeh compiled an ERA of 4.99 in 57.2 innings pitched. He struck out 52 hitters and walked 23. Yeh has been described as a competitive pitcher who will work mainly with a power sinker in the low 90s and a slider. He will be a vital piece of the backend of Seattle's bullpen this spring.
Bonck, a 6-foot-5 swingman from Ketchikan, Alaska, is coming off a sophomore season where he went 4-2 with a 4.50 ERA. The tall righty struck out 25 batters while working 26 innings last year for Seattle. He had an impressive high school career that was capped off by him being named Alaska Gatorade Player of the Year in 2015. Bonck is a versatile pitcher who could serve as a starter or work out of the bullpen for the Redhawks and expects to be a big-time contributor in the coming months.
The Booyah are adding two pitchers with invaluable experience on the mound from a competitive Western Athletic Conference. Seattle opens up their season on Friday, February 15th against UNLV in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Green Bay Booyah open up the season on Tuesday, May 28th at 7:05 in Traverse City, Michigan. Capital Credit Union Park will host the first Booyah home game against the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters on Saturday June 1st at 7:05.
The next time you're looking to bring new staff onto your team, make sure to contact Express Employment Professionals. Express is a leading staffing provider that helps job seekers find work and businesses find qualified employees.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from February 14, 2019
- Rafters Sign Infield Tandem - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Booyah Add Pair of Seattle Pitchers - Green Bay Booyah
- Dock Spiders Announce Continued Partnership with KFIZ to Broadcast Games in 2019 - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Pit Spitters Announce Reading Club, Area Schools Can Now Sign Up - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Bucks Seek Host Families for Summer - Waterloo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Green Bay Booyah Stories
- Booyah to Hold First Winter Warmup Event on January 9th
- Booyah Announce 2020 Northwoods League Schedule
- Booyah Bring Back Six Players from 2019
- Tom Carty Inks Contract for Second Season
- Booyah & Voyageurs Announce Ticket Package Pricing and Renewal Information for 2020 Season