Boise Hawks Release 2019 Promotional Schedule
BOISE, ID: The Boise Hawks, Short Season Class A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, are excited to announce their promotional schedule for the 2019 season. Keeping with their four-year tradition, this year's schedule of events marks the most robust promotional schedule in Hawks history and includes a previously-announced Drone Light Show, nine post-game fireworks shows, five giveaways, one special celebrity guest appearance, promotional theme nights and daily promotions.
"We have the best fans in all of Minor League Baseball and we continue to support their feedback." Bob Flannery, Boise Hawks General Manager. "The front office has been working diligently this off-season to make 2019 - our All-Star Season - the best in Hawks' history. We're thrilled to have put together a promotional schedule our fans can be proud of and plan to add to it all year long."
Earlier this month, the Boise Hawks announced they will be hosting a post-game Drone Light Show (presented by Pepsi) after the Saturday, July 13 game. Comprised of 25 fully customized drones, the sky will light up with the brightest lights on the drone show market at 7000 lumens.
New for 2019, the Hawks will be welcoming former WWF World Heavyweight Champion and WWE Hall of Famer Sgt. Slaughter to Memorial Stadium for a fan meet and greet, pictures and autographs on Saturday, June 29.
The Hawks will be hosting nine post-game fireworks shows at Memorial Stadium, with media partner KBOI CBS 2;
- Friday, June 28, presented by Your Toyota Dealers;
- Thursday, July 4, presented by Craig Swapp & Associates;
- Saturday, July 6;
- Friday, July 12;
- Saturday, July 20, presented by Delta Dental;
- Friday, July 26;
- Friday, August 9, presented by Moneytree;
- Saturday, August 10, presented by Pioneer Federal Credit Union;
- Sunday, September 1, presented by Idaho Transportation Department.
Fans visiting Memorial Stadium will have the opportunity to receive the following giveaways (first 1,000 fans through the gates) at the following games:
- 2019 Magnetic Schedule, presented by Project Filter - Monday, June 17;
- Apron, presented by Tucanos Brazilian Grill - Friday, July 5;
- Piggy Bank, presented by Idaho Central Credit Union - Saturday, July 27;
- Dog Bowl, presented by Intermountain Gas and 811 - Sunday, August 11;
- Team Poster, presented by Dennis Dillon Auto Park - Saturday, August 31.
Returning after a popular addition to the 2018 season, all Sunday games will be Dog Day Sundays, where fans can bring their dogs to the game. Those dates are:
- Sunday, June 30;
- Sunday, July 14;
- Sunday, July 21;
- Sunday, July 28;
- Sunday, August 11;
- Sunday, September 1 (note: September 1 is also a post-game fireworks show).
Sundays are also the Hawks' Kids Club Sundays, presented by Albertsons, with special kids-club-centric promotions. For details on the Kids Club, visit www.milb.com/boise/fans/kidsclub;
- Sunday, June 30 - Kids Club Members Eat Free (one complimentary hot dog per Kids Club member);
- Sunday, July 14 - Super Hero Night (Kids Club members come dressed as your favorite super hero to take part in a pre-game autograph session with Hawks players);
- Sunday, July 21 - Free Kids Zone (Kids Club members have free access to the Kids Zone);
- Sunday, July 28 - Ice Cream Social (Kids Club members can participate in an ice-cream social after the game;
- Sunday, August 11 - 811 Diamond Dig, Fortnite Night (Kids Club members can participate in a post-game diamond dig and win a Nintendo Switch);
- Sunday, September 1 - Fireworks from the Field (Kids Club members can watch the post-game fireworks show from the field.)
Rounding out the promotional list for 2019 is:
- $1 Nights, presented by Falls Brand - Friday, July 5 and Saturday, August 31;
- Story Time on the Field, presented by Meridian Library District and Ada Community Libraries- Wednesday, June 19, Thursday, June 20, Wednesday, June 26, Thursday, June 27, Saturday, July 13, Saturday, July 27 - Join Hawks players on the field pre-game for Story Time on the Field;
- Military Appreciation Night, presented by Western Heating and Air Conditioning - Saturday, August 10;
- Impaired Driver Awareness Week, presented by Idaho Transportation Department - Saturday, August 31 to Monday, September 2.
The Hawks have also announced the return of their popular daily promotions:
- Monday - Feed Your Face Monday, presented by Jimmy John's with Tucanos Brazilian Grill and Del Taco, featuring an all-you-can-eat select menu items until the end of the 4th inning - (July 15, July 22, July 29, and August 12);
- Tuesday - 2 for Tuesday ($2 for a 1B General Admission seat and a Hot Dog) - (June 18, June 25, July 16, July 30, August 13);
- Wednesday - Baseball Bingo, presented by Farm Bureau Insurance Idaho (Play along on the field and win prizes) - June 19, June 26, July 31);
- Thursday - Thirsty Thursday, presented by Coors Light ($1 draft beer, $2 Pepsi products) - June 20, June 27, July 11, August 1, August 8).
First pitch for all Monday - Saturday Hawks' home games at Memorial Stadium will be at 7:15 PM. All Sunday home games (apart from Sunday, September 1) will begin at 5:15 PM. All 76 Hawks games and the Northwest League / Pioneer League All-Star Game (Tuesday, August 6) will be broadcast on 101.5 KOOL-FM, the MiLB First Pitch app and BoiseHawks.com.
Individual tickets for all 38 Hawks' home games and the Northwest League / Pioneer League All-Star Game will go on sale to the general public at Memorial Stadium on May 30. Details will be released later.
All promotions, game times, and opponents are subject to change. A full, up-to-date promotional calendar can be found at www.BoiseHawks.com.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Boise Hawks Release 2019 Promotional Schedule - Boise Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.