Boise Hawks' Ballpark Brew Fest Announced
BOISE, ID: The Boise Hawks, Single-A Affiliate of the Colorado Rockies, have announced their third annual Ballpark Brew Fest will be held at Memorial Stadium on June 15th from 3 PM to 8 PM.
"For the third straight year the Hawks will give local breweries the opportunity to showcase their top beers here at Memorial Stadium," said the Boise Hawks General Manager, Bob Flannery. "This has been a well-attended event by the community and we are looking forward to it again this year."
Tickets for the Ballpark Brew Fest will go on sale May 145th at the Memorial Stadium Box Office, over the phone and online at BoiseHawks.com. Admission tickets are $15 (includes Ballpark Brew Fest mug and six beer tasting tickets) and under 21/designated driver tickets are $5 (includes a hot dog and a soda). Guests who purchase their admission tickets (excluding under 21/designated driver tickets) before June 14th will receive $5 off their tickets.
Ballpark Brew Fest will include craft beer tasting from the following local breweries (with new breweries to be added): Boise Brewing, Payette Brewing, Barbarian Brewery and Hop Valley Brewery. Food trucks, live music and games will also be taking place at the Ballpark Brew Fest.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from May 2, 2019
- Canadians Announce 2019 Superstar Series Presented by FortisBC - Vancouver Canadians
- Boise Hawks' Ballpark Brew Fest Announced - Boise Hawks
- Get Your Spokane Indians Tickets at TicketBash on Friday, May 17th - Spokane Indians
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Boise Hawks Stories
- Late Offensive Surge from Volcanoes Hand Hawks 6-5 Loss
- Rainy Conditions Call Game Early in Hawks 4-1 Loss to Volcanoes
- Volcanoes Take 5-3 Win in Series against Boise
- Vancouver Sweeps Boise in 8-3 Victory
- Hawks Drop Game Two to Canadians off of Vancouver's Three-Run Inning