BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Nashville SC
WHITESTONE, N.Y. / NASHVILLE - BODYARMOR Sports Drink today announced a multi-year partnership with Nashville Soccer Club, establishing the brand as the team's "Official Sports Drink" starting this upcoming 2020 Major League Soccer season. BODYARMOR originally announced a partnership with Major League Soccer in September 2019 to become the league's Official Sports Drink partner in the U.S. commencing in 2020.
"Given the exciting growth of Major League Soccer as a whole and seeing the impact that each local team has within their community, we couldn't be more thrilled to partner with Nashville SC," said Kobe Bryant, NBA legend and BODYARMOR investor. "As a go-to option for those in need of hydration, we're excited for the opportunity to provide better-for-you options to the Nashville SC world-class athletes both on and off the pitch."
As part of the agreement, BODYARMOR Sports Drink will hydrate Nashville SC on sidelines at matches and practices, in locker rooms and in training facilities. BODYARMOR's logo and branding will be featured on coolers, cups, squirt bottles and towels on sidelines starting this upcoming season. BODYARMOR and Nashville SC will also join forces to host local community fan events, including game day Fan Fests, and support BODYARMOR's youth initiative, which will provide local youth programs with sideline equipment, essential hydration needs and more.
In addition to the multi-year Nashville SC deal, BODYARMOR has also announced partnerships today with 18 additional MLS teams across the country. BODYARMOR was initially announced as "Official Sports Drink" of Major League Soccer in September 2019. It was the largest multi-year partnership in BODYARMOR history.
BODYARMOR's partnerships with Nashville SC and Major League Soccer comes at a pivotal time for the brand, as BODYARMOR's growth continues to accelerate and challenge the market leaders. Now the #2 sports drink sold in convenience stores nationwide, BODYARMOR has incredible momentum at retail nationwide and just recently eclipsed $700 million in sales in 2019.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 15, 2020
- LAFC Acquires Dutch Goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Becomes Founding Partner of Seattle Chapter of Women in Sports and Events - Seattle Sounders FC
- Real Salt Lake Signs Homegrown Forward Milan Iloski - Real Salt Lake
- Houston Dynamo Announce 2020 Promotional Schedule - Houston Dynamo FC
- Flores, Loria, Paredes Called up for International Matches - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Sign Goalkeeper Eric Lopez to Homegrown Player Contract - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Announce 2020 Preseason Schedule - D.C. United
- Nashville SC Signs Tah Brian Anunga - Nashville SC
- LAFC Announces BODYARMOR as the Club'sofficial Sports Drink Partner - Los Angeles FC
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of the New York Red Bulls - New York Red Bulls
- Earthquakes Announce 2020 Preseason Schedule - San Jose Earthquakes
- BODYARMOR, Kobe Bryant and MLS Players Kick off Major League Soccer Partnership - MLS
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of D.C. United - D.C. United
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Inter Miami CF - Inter Miami CF
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of FC Cincinnati - FC Cincinnati
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Philadelphia Union - Philadelphia Union
- Revolution Hire 98.5 the Sports Hub Anchor Mike "Sarge" Riley as Public Address Announcer - New England Revolution
- Bodyarmor Becomes Official Sports Drink of Houston Dynamo - Houston Dynamo FC
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Chicago Fire FC - Chicago Fire FC
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Technical Staff Additions - Chicago Fire FC
- Impact Completes Permanent Transfer of Ballou Tabla - Club de Foot Montreal
- D.C. United and Leidos Extend Presenting Partner Agreement - D.C. United
- 2020 FC Cincinnati Match Tickets Now Available to the Public - FC Cincinnati
- Whitecaps FC and Midfielder Jon Erice Mutually Agree to Part Ways - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Nashville SC Stories
- Sean Davis: 'I Want to Bring Something Special to Nashville'
- Walker Zimmerman Named to the Final United States Men's National Team World Cup Qualifying Roster
- Nashville Soccer Club Re-Signs Veteran Goalkeeper Bryan Meredith
- Preseason Report: Gary Smith Happy with Fitness Levels at Start of 2022 Camp
- Nashville Soccer Club Waives Miguel Nazarit