BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Inter Miami CF
BODYARMOR Sports Drink today announced a multi-year partnership with Inter Miami CF, establishing the brand as the team's "Official Sports Drink" starting this upcoming 2020 Major League Soccer season.
As part of the agreement, BODYARMOR Sports Drink will hydrate Inter Miami on sidelines at matches and practices, in locker rooms and in training facilities. BODYARMOR's logo and branding will be featured on coolers, cups, squirt bottles and towels on sidelines starting this upcoming season. BODYARMOR and Inter Miami will also join forces to host local community fan events, including game day Fan Fests, and support BODYARMOR's youth initiative, which will provide local youth programs with sideline equipment, essential hydration needs and more.
"We are thrilled to partner with BODYARMOR ahead of our historic inaugural season in the league," said Inter Miami CF Chief Business Officer Jurgen Mainka. "BODYARMOR understands the unique hydration needs of our athletes and is committed to playing a pivotal role in the ongoing efforts to elevate our athletes, club and league."
In addition to the multi-year Inter Miami deal, BODYARMOR has also announced partnerships today with 18 additional MLS teams across the country during a media event and youth soccer skills challenge at LAFC's Banc of California Stadium. The event featured Inter Miami's young designated player from Argentina, Matias Pellegrini, alongside Kobe Bryant and MLS executives and players.
"Given the exciting growth of Major League Soccer as a whole and seeing the impact that each team has within their community, we couldn't be more thrilled to expand our partnership to include 19 MLS clubs," said Kobe Bryant, NBA legend and BODYARMOR investor. "As a go-to option for those in need of hydration, we're excited for the opportunity to provide better-for-you options to Major League Soccer's world-class athletes both on and off the pitch."
BODYARMOR was initially announced as "Official Sports Drink" of Major League Soccer in September 2019. It was the largest multi-year partnership in BODYARMOR history.
BODYARMOR's partnerships with Inter Miami and Major League Soccer comes at a pivotal time for the brand, as BODYARMOR's growth continues to accelerate and challenge the market leaders. Now the #2 sports drink sold in convenience stores nationwide, BODYARMOR has incredible momentum at retail nationwide and just recently eclipsed $700 million in sales in 2019.
Club Internacional de FÃºtbol Miami will play all of its home matches at Inter Miami CF Stadium in Fort Lauderdale starting with the first-ever match on Saturday, March 14, against the LA Galaxy. Located off Commercial Boulevard and I-95, the stadium stands adjacent to the Club's new 50,000 square foot state of the art training facility, which includes seven professional fields. The facility will be the home to all Inter Miami teams including MLS,â¯USLâ¯League One and Academy. It will also host international clubs, tournaments and local high school sporting events.
The only way to guarantee your spot at every regular season Inter Miami match is to purchase a full-season membership. To purchase your season tickets and learn about the benefits, visit www.intermiamicf.com/tickets. A small inventory of single-game tickets will be available for purchase at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 15, 2020
- LAFC Acquires Dutch Goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Becomes Founding Partner of Seattle Chapter of Women in Sports and Events - Seattle Sounders FC
- Real Salt Lake Signs Homegrown Forward Milan Iloski - Real Salt Lake
- Houston Dynamo Announce 2020 Promotional Schedule - Houston Dynamo
- Flores, Loria, Paredes Called up for International Matches - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Sign Goalkeeper Eric Lopez to Homegrown Player Contract - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Announce 2020 Preseason Schedule - D.C. United
- Nashville SC Signs Tah Brian Anunga - Nashville SC
- LAFC Announces BODYARMOR as the Club'sofficial Sports Drink Partner - Los Angeles FC
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of the New York Red Bulls - New York Red Bulls
- Earthquakes Announce 2020 Preseason Schedule - San Jose Earthquakes
- BODYARMOR, Kobe Bryant and MLS Players Kick off Major League Soccer Partnership - MLS
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of D.C. United - D.C. United
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Inter Miami CF - Inter Miami CF
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Nashville SC - Nashville SC
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of FC Cincinnati - FC Cincinnati
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Philadelphia Union - Philadelphia Union
- Revolution Hire 98.5 the Sports Hub Anchor Mike "Sarge" Riley as Public Address Announcer - New England Revolution
- Bodyarmor Becomes Official Sports Drink of Houston Dynamo - Houston Dynamo
- BODYARMOR Becomes Official Sports Drink of Chicago Fire FC - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Technical Staff Additions - Chicago Fire
- Impact Completes Permanent Transfer of Ballou Tabla - Montreal Impact
- D.C. United and Leidos Extend Presenting Partner Agreement - D.C. United
- 2020 FC Cincinnati Match Tickets Now Available to the Public - FC Cincinnati
- Whitecaps FC and Midfielder Jon Erice Mutually Agree to Part Ways - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Inter Miami CF Stories
- Inter Miami CF Stadium to Host U.S. Men's National Team vs. El Salvador on December 9
- Kicking off Year Two with Inter Miami CF Academy Presented by Baptist Health
- Alonso and DeLaGarza Thank Fans for Support Throughout Inaugural Season
- Inter Miami CF Closes Inaugural Season with Road Playoff Loss
- Diego Alonso and Wil Trapp Ready for the Challenge