Bobblection 2020 Voting Now Open Nationwide
CHARLESTON, SC - The Charleston RiverDogs have updated their Bobblection promotion to better reflect the upcoming election next month. The bobbleheads of both President Donald Trump and former VP Joe Biden are now available to be purchased online and shipped anywhere in the United States.
"It's consistently one of the most popular promotions we do," said GM Dave Echols.
In keeping with tradition, the RiverDogs will still announce the winning candidate among local voters from the Lowcountry. But with absentee ballots being so popular in 2020, the RiverDogs wanted to match suit and allow "voting" from all 50 states. The updated format allows Charlestonians near and far- as well as everyone that enjoys the Lowcountry - to have their votes counted.
"We've come a long way from when Bobblection began (back in 2004)," said Echols. "We realized it made sense to open up the fun to fans across the country."
Fans will still be able to get their hands on their candidate of choice for just $30. Upon purchase, fans will be able to select local pickup or have the bobble shipped for an additional mailing fee.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from October 8, 2020
- Bobblection 2020 Voting Now Open Nationwide - Charleston RiverDogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charleston RiverDogs Stories
- RiverDogs Announce Dates for Youth Summer Camps
- RiverDogs Hiring for Part-Time, Seasonal Jobs
- RiverDogs' 2021 Coaching Staff Announced
- May 4th Opening Night in RiverDogs 2021 Schedule
- Rays GM Neander and RiverDogs Manager Butera Hold Charleston Press Conference