Boatmen Sign Former First-Round Pick OL Ryan Hunter
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts Football Club announced today they have signed Canadian OL Ryan Hunter.
Hunter, 27, was originally drafted by the Argos with the ninth pick of the 2018 CFL Draft but signed with the Kansas City Chiefs as an undrafted free agent that same month. The 6'3, 315lb North Bay native played three games in 2019 with the Chiefs and won the Super Bowl with the team in February 2020. Hunter, who attended high school in Buffalo, signed with the Los Angeles Chargers in October of 2020 and played with the AFC West team until he was released at the end of August of this year. The Bowling Green product spent five seasons at the Ohio school (2013-2017) where he was an Academic All-MAC four times and MAC Distinguished Scholar-Athlete in each of his final three seasons.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 23, 2022
- Boatmen Sign Former First-Round Pick OL Ryan Hunter - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- Argonauts Injury Report Week 18, Day 2 - Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Argonauts Injury Report Week 18, Day 1 - Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Argos Ink American WR Travell Harris
- Longest Tenured Argonaut Jake Reinhart Calls It a Career
- Argonauts Injury Report Week 17, Day 3 - Thursday, September 29, 2022