Board Renewal Process Continues
WINNIPEG, MB. - As part of the continuing process of Board renewal, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will once again hold a public nomination period to fill upcoming vacancies on the Winnipeg Football Club Board of Directors.
The Winnipeg Football Club introduced the public nomination process to seek out and elect new Directors in early 2013. Since then sixteen new members have been elected to the Board through the public nomination process.
The current nomination period will open today, September 28, 2020 and runs until October 23, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Once the nomination process closes, each application will be reviewed by the Nominating Committee of the Board and the candidate(s) who meet the qualifications will then be considered and eventually will be elected by the full Board of Directors.
Applications from past nominees will continue to be considered unless they have specifically withdrawn their application.
Potential Directors can nominate themselves or grant approval to be nominated by a third party. We encourage candidates who are involved in the community and have deep networks in the Manitoba business community to apply. We kindly request all applications be submitted via email to email@example.com.
The public nomination period will open again in the fall of 2021 to fill future vacancies.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 28, 2020
- Board Renewal Process Continues - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Blue Bombers Agree to Terms on One-Year Extension with Linebacker Jesse Briggs
- Blue Bombers Re-Sign Veteran Offensive Lineman Pat Neufeld
- Blue Bombers Agree to Terms on One-Year Extension with Defensive Back Josh Johnson
- Blue Bombers Add Three to Roster
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Agree to Terms on One-Year Extension with Grey Cup MVP Andrew Harris