Blue Jays Great George Bell Added to Bisons Hot Stove Luncheon
The Buffalo Bisons today announced that former Toronto Blue Jays outfielder GEORGE BELL has been added to the lineup of special guests for the team's annual Hot Stove Luncheon -Friday, January 18 at the Adam's Mark Hotel Grand Ballroom (Doors at 11:30 a.m.).
Bell will join current Blue Jays prospect outfielder Anthony Gose for an autograph session for luncheon guests after the event. Blue Jays President & CEO Paul Beeston, Senior Vice President of Baseball Operations and General Manager Alex Anthopoulos will both speak to the crowd during the luncheon. Bisons Vice President and General Manager Mike Buczkowski will unveil the Bisons new home, road and alternate jerseys for the 2013 season during the event.
Bell was a three-time American League All-Star and was named AL Most Valuable Player following a 1987 campaign where he hit .308 with 47 home runs and 134RBI with the Blue Jays. The outfielder played nine of his 12 major league season with Toronto and finished his career with 1,702 hits, 265 home runs and 1,002RBI.
HOW TO ORDER TICKETS Tickets for the event are on sale for only $25 and can be purchased by visiting Bisons.com or by calling the Bisons at (716) 846-2011. Tables of eight can be purchased for $200.
The ticket price includes a buffet lunch served at 12:00 p.m. Doors to the Adam's Mark Grand Ballroom open at 11:30 a.m. George Bell/Anthony Gose Autograph Session will begin after the luncheon at 1:00 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from January 8, 2013
- Blue Jays Great George Bell Added to Bisons Hot Stove Luncheon - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bisons Stories
- 2018 Anthem Auditions Set for March 24
- Bisons to Accept Canadian Cash 'At Par' Through April at Coca-Cola Field for Single-Game Tickets, Concessions
- Bisons Announce 14-Game Spring Training Exhibition Schedule
- 2018 Bisons Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale, March 10. Team Adds Several New Promotions
- Opening Day is Free with Superhero 4-Pack