Blue Coats Re-Acquire Michael Bryson
WILMINGTON - The Delaware Blue Coats, the NBA G League affiliate of the Philadelphia 76ers, announced today that the team has acquired Michael Bryson from the available player pool. In a related move, the team has waived Lenjo Kilo.
Bryson, who was originally acquired by the Blue Coats in a draft-day trade with the Iowa Wolves, started the first game of the season for Delaware before being sidelined with an ankle injury.
The 6-foot-4 Bryson played in 47 games for the Wolves last season, averaging 8.1 points and 2.6 rebounds in 23.5 minutes per game. Bryson finished as the runner-up to DeQuan Jones in the 2018 NBA G League Slam Dunk Contest. The Sacramento, California native played his college basketball at UC Santa Barbara, where he finished his career with a school-record 241 three-point field goals made.
Kilo saw action in two games for the Blue Coats after being acquired from the available player pool on Jan. 30. He recorded his first career NBA G League basket on a three-pointer in Saturday night's win over Iowa.
The Blue Coats return to action on Monday night when they host the Erie BayHawks at 7:00 p.m. at 76ers Fieldhouse.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 10, 2019
- Stars Defeat Spurs in Road Contest - Salt Lake City Stars
- Santa Cruz Warriors Secure 114-104 Road Win over Fort Wayne Mad Ants - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Mad Ants Fall at Home to Santa Cruz - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Christian Wood & Herd Send Charge into Break with Loss - Canton Charge
- Blue Coats Re-Acquire Michael Bryson - Delaware Blue Coats
- Blue Edged by Lakers in Final Minutes - Oklahoma City Blue
- Austin Spurs Fall to Salt Lake City Stars 98-89 - Austin Spurs
- Woods' Dominant Performance Lifts Herd over Charge - Wisconsin Herd
- South Bay Storms Back to Beat Oklahoma City - South Bay Lakers
- San Antonio Assigns Chimezie Metu to Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Delaware Blue Coats Stories
- Blue Coats Acquire 2019 Fourth-Round Draft Pick from Greensboro Swarm
- Blue Coats Squish Mad Ants Behind Season-High 140 Points
- Wednesday Career Fair Rescheduled for March 4
- Blue Coats' Streak Snapped As Go-Go Escape With Win
- D.J. Hogg Added to USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team February Training Camp Roster