Blue Bombers Announce New Partnership with EveryStudio
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce a new partnership with EveryStudio to take fan engagement to the next level.
By utilizing exclusive access to Facebook's brand new augmented reality platform, the Blue Bombers are proud to present the first Facebook Face Filter by a professional sports team.
"We're thrilled to partner with local entrepreneurial company, EveryStudio, to add a new dynamic and interactive dimension to the game day experience for our fans," said Winnipeg Blue Bombers President & CEO, Wade Miller.
Facebook Face Filters use facial recognition technology to overlay interactive and engaging imagery on a user's face. This cutting edge technology allows fans to take their game day experience to the next level.
The Blue Bombers sticker pack is also now available in the Apple App Store, allowing fans with IOS devices to bring their favourite team into their day-to-day iMessage conversations. By downloading the sticker pack, fans can now show their blue and gold pride by sharing their favourite players, sayings, mascots and animations with friends and family.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from November 10, 2017
- Eskimos Practice and Media Availability Schedule - UPDATED - Edmonton Eskimos
- Toronto Argonauts Practice & Media Availability Schedule - Toronto Argonauts
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Media Schedule: November 10 (Revised) - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Blue Bombers Announce New Partnership with EveryStudio - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.