Blue Bombers Agree to Terms with Veteran Canadian Lineman Pat Neufeld on One-Year Extension
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has agreed to terms with veteran offensive lineman Pat Neufeld on a one-year extension. Neufeld was scheduled to be a free agent in February.
Neufeld (6-6, 315, Saskatchewan, December 26, 1988 in Regina, Saskatchewan) will be entering his tenth CFL season in 2020, and is the second-longest serving Blue Bomber since being acquired in a trade with Saskatchewan in October of 2013.
Neufeld started the final six regular season games, both playoff games and the Grey Cup game in 2019. A versatile lineman who can play both guard and tackle, Neufeld has accumulated 106 games played throughout his career, including 68 starts.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from December 10, 2019
- CFL Issues Statement on Halifax Stadium Vote - CFL
- Lions Add Two American Linebackers for 2020 - B.C. Lions
- Gallimore Tops CFL Scouting Bureau: Winter Edition - CFL
- Blue Bombers Agree to Terms with Veteran Canadian Lineman Pat Neufeld on One-Year Extension - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Quarterback Zach Collaros to Sign Autographs Tomorrow at the Bomber Store
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Sign Quarterback Zach Collaros to Two-Year Extension
- Blue Bombers Re-Sign Pending Free Agent Receiver/Returner Charles Nelson
- Blue Bombers Trade Jordan Robinson to Eskimos
- Blue Bombers Add Three to Roster