Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers announce today the club has signed international linebackers Dale Warren and Chinedu Oparaku.
Warren (6'0, 225, Chattanooga, October 8, 1995 in Covington, GA.) played four seasons for the Chattanooga Mocs, tallying 151 total tackles, 26 tackles for a loss, three forced fumbles and seven sacks in 43 games played. In his junior year, Warren tied the single season record in tackles for a loss.
Oparaku (6'2, 210, Fairmont State University, November 27, 1996 in Prince George's County, MD.) played three seasons with Fairmont State University, playing 17 games at linebacker and on special teams. In his senior year, Oparaku recorded 33 tackles, one sack and one blocked kick. Oparaku also recorded three sacks in the 2017 National Bowl. In 2018, Oparaku spent time with the Blue Bombers during training camp.
Season tickets are now on sale for as low as $24 per game and can be purchased here. The Bomber for Life membership begins at $24 per game and can be purchased by calling 204-784-7448.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from March 12, 2019
- Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Tiger-Cats Sign Four International Players - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Eastern Regional Combine Presented by New Era Takes Place Wednesday in Montreal - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Board Renewal Process Continues
- Seven Blue Bombers Opt Out
- Two Opt Out
- Blue Bombers Unveil 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring
- Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster