Blades Sign Local Product Josh Paulhus
SASKATOON, SK - The Saskatoon Blades have signed 2002-born forward Josh Paulhus, adding him to the active roster ahead of the 2020-21 regular season.
Paulhus, born and raised in Saskatoon, joins the Blades having spent most of his junior hockey career in the SJHL, along with playing time with the Regina Pats. In 42 games with the Humboldt Broncos last season, the rookie winger tallied 4 goals and 9 assists for 13 points, while adding 77 penalty minutes.
Paulhus also skated in 3 games with the Pats last season, recording his first career WHL goal on January 17th on the road against the Seattle Thunderbirds. He began the 2020-21 season with the La Ronge Ice Wolves, but only dressed in one game before the season was halted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a 2002-born player, the 18-year-old has two more years of WHL eligibility remaining.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from February 22, 2021
- Raiders Sign Kyle Crosbie and Logan Danis - Prince Albert Raiders
- Millar Accepts New Role with Hockey Canada - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Winnipeg ICE Sign Three Players to WHL Standard Player Agreements - Winnipeg Ice
- Blades Sign Local Product Josh Paulhus - Saskatoon Blades
- New 50/50 Lottery for Junior Hockey in Alberta - Calgary Hitmen
- New 50/50 Lottery for Junior Hockey in Alberta - Medicine Hat Tigers
- New 50/50 Lottery for Junior Hockey in Alberta - WHL
- New 50/50 Lottery for Junior Hockey in Alberta - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Broncos Claim Defenceman Owen Williams off Waivers - Swift Current Broncos
- Oil Kings Announce Leadership Group for 2020-21 Season - Edmonton Oil Kings
- AHL's Barracuda Send Tristen Robins Back to Saskatoon - Saskatoon Blades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.