Bisons to Accept Canadian Cash 'At Par' Through April at Coca-Cola Field for Single-Game Tickets, Concessions
With their affiliation with the Toronto Blue Jays entering its sixth season in 2018, the Buffalo Bisons remain committed to providing the great baseball fans of Southern Ontario with the absolute best family and sport entertainment value. Therefore, Canadian fans will once again be able to use their cash "AT-PAR' at the Coca-Cola Field Box Office and for ballpark concessions through the month of April.
All Bisons initiatives to show their appreciation for fans coming from across the border are in cooperation with their great partner, Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino. The full At-Par and Exchange Rate Discounts include:
Canadian Cash accepted "At-Par' for all 10 Bisons home games in April
includes Opening Day (April 12) | Purchases must be made at the Coca-Cola Field Box Office
Canadian Cash accepted "At-Par' for all 2018 Bisons home games if purchased by April 30
Purchases must be made at Coca-Cola Field Box Office | excludes blackout dates June 2, July 3
Canadian Cash accepted "At-Par' for concessions at all 10 Bisons home games in April
Denominations of $20 or smaller | Canadian credit cards are subject to exchange rate of providers
15% Exchange Rate Discount on 2018 Season Tickets, 12-Game Flex Packs
Contact email@example.com or 716.843-HERD to receive discount
All 2018 Bisons single-game tickets go on sale on Saturday, March 10 (10 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.) during the team's annual Family Day Open House, presented by the Inspire Dental Group. The Coca-Cola Field Box office will be open for the duration of the event as well as M-F (9-5pm) and Saturdays (10a-2pm) throughout the month of March.
For all "at-par' policies, proof of Canadian residency is required. For more information, fans are encouraged to visit Bisons.com. All Canadian Cash 'at par' policies exclude the use of the Bisons' Gift Cards.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from March 5, 2018
- 'Fourth on the Field' Returns July 4 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Bisons to Accept Canadian Cash 'At Par' Through April at Coca-Cola Field for Single-Game Tickets, Concessions - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bisons Stories
- Bisons GM Mike Buczkowski Promoted to President, Rich Baseball Operations
- Bisons to Host Micah Hyde Charity Softball Game -June 2 at Sahlen Field
- Bisons to Accept Canadian Money 'At Par' for Purchase of 2019 Single-Game Tickets Made by April 30
- All 2019 Bisons Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale March 9 (Presale March 6), Great Promotions Added
- Single-Game Ticket Pre-Sale Starts Wednesday, Pay No Service Fees on Any Game