Bisons Introduce 'Sunday Affiliation Cap' to be Worn for All Sunday Home Games
The Bisons will be rocking a whole new look for Sunday home games in 2018!
The team has announced that they will wear their popular 'Affiliation Throwback' jersey tops for every Sunday home game in 2018. And with that comes an awesome new cap design from the New Era Cap Company!
Check out the new 'Sunday Affiliation Cap' that is also now available in the team's online store. This cap features the different shades of blue worn by the Bisons parent club, the Toronto Blue Jays, but adds in the popular scripted 'B' from the cap the Herd used during the first season at Coca-Cola Field.
The Bisons introduced the new light blue 'Affiliation Throwback' jerseys during last year's Blue Jays Weekend promotion. Because the jerseys received an overwhelming response from Bisons fans, the team will not only wear them again during this year's Blue Jays Weekend (May 5-6), but also for every Sunday home game in 2018. The new Sunday Affiliation caps will accompany that uniform.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from March 22, 2018
- Bisons Introduce 'Sunday Affiliation Cap' to be Worn for All Sunday Home Games - Buffalo Bisons
- What's New at the Ballpark in 2018 - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bisons Stories
- Bisons Return to Action, Fall to Norfolk, 5-2
- Bisons Announce Plans for 'Opening Weekend 2.0' - April 27-29 at Coca-Cola Field
- Snow, Cold & Ice Force Cancellation of Entire Bisons/Bats Series at Coca-Cola Field
- Monday's Bisons Games against Louisville Postponed
- Sunday's Bisons Doubleheader against Indianpolis Postponed