Big Top Baseball Unveils First Ever Smart Watch Bobblehead
Madison, WI - April 20, 2017. Big Top Baseball, the ownership group of the Madison Mallards, Kenosha Kingfish, Green Bay Bullfrogs, and Wisconsin Rapids Rafters, is excited to unveil the first ever smart watch bobblehead.
This unique giveaway features a removable smart watch as the head of the bobblehead, taking a ballpark classic and bringing it into the 21st century. The smart watch connects with any smart phone and has the ability to receive texts and calls, play music, track sleep and steps, and much more. The smart watch comes attached to the bobblehead, but can also be removed and worn as a watch.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from April 20, 2017
- Big Top Baseball Unveils First Ever Smart Watch Bobblehead - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Big Top Baseball Unveils First Ever Smart Watch Bobblehead - Green Bay Bullfrogs
- Rox Sign Cathedral Graduate Austing - St. Cloud Rox
- Hometown Product Joins the Honkers - Rochester Honkers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.