Beef Secure Victory over Wichita Force
Antonio Bray rushed for two touchdowns and caught a third to lead Omaha to a 44-21 win over Wichita at Ralston Arena in Champions Indoor Football action on Saturday night. The win vaults Omaha back into 1st place in the CIF Northern Division.
The Beef (2-1) also had five interceptions, returning two for touchdowns. Chris Perry opened the scoring with a 28-yard return four minutes into the game, and Trey Dudley-Giles capped it with a 44-yard score with 36 seconds left.
The Beef led 30-7 at halftime after Bray scored from 1 yard out. But the Force (1-3) cut the lead to 30-21 midway through the fourth quarter when Mikhail Lindsay scored on a 1-yard run of his own.
The Beef answered with a four-play, 37-yard drive, with Bray rushing 26 yards for a touchdown with 1:54 remaining to put the game away.
The Beef will host Texas on April 27 at 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the Champions Indoor Football message board...
Champions Indoor Football Stories from April 15, 2019
- Beef Secure Victory over Wichita Force - Omaha Beef
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Omaha Beef Stories
- Omaha Beef DB Hawkins Signs with CFL BC Lions
- Select a Seat Open House Tomorrow
- Beef Head Coach Marvin Jones to be Defensive Coordinator for National Team in Tropical Bowl
- Patrick Mahomes & Omaha Beef Giveaways Set
- Head Coach Marvin Jones Announces 2020 Coaching Staff