Bats and Four Roses to Unveil New Re-Brand on Thursday, March 7
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The Louisville Bats, in partnership with Four Roses Bourbon, will unveil a new "re-brand" for the 2019 season in a press conference in the Hall of Fame at Louisville Slugger Field set for Thursday, March 7 at 9 a.m.
At the press conference, the Bats and Four Roses will unveil the re-branded team name, dates in which they will play as them, along with the special logo, uniforms, caps and promotions surrounding the event.
In 2018, as a tribute to Bourbon & baseball in Kentucky, the Bats re-branded as the Mashers for "Cheers to Bourbon Night", which became such a well-received and successful re-brand that Louisville played as the Mashers three more times last season, and announced an additional three dates for 2019.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Gwinnett Stripers Preseason Party on March 3 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bats and Four Roses to Unveil New Re-Brand on Thursday, March 7 - Louisville Bats
- Gwinnett Stripers, Slow Pour Brewing Company Partner for "Slow Pour Brewing Taproom" - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bisons Set to Begin New Ballpark Era at Sahlen Field - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Louisville Bats Stories
- ESPN to Feature Derby City Mint Juleps for 'Minor League Promotion of the Week'
- Game Notes: Durham Bulls (8-10) at Louisville Bats (8-12)
- Military Appreciation Day at Louisville Slugger Field: Sunday, April 28
- Bats Drop Rain-Shortened Game to Bulls, 4-2
- Louisville Bats Notes