Bats and Four Roses to Unveil New Re-Brand on Thursday, March 7
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The Louisville Bats, in partnership with Four Roses Bourbon, will unveil a new "re-brand" for the 2019 season in a press conference in the Hall of Fame at Louisville Slugger Field set for Thursday, March 7 at 9 a.m.
At the press conference, the Bats and Four Roses will unveil the re-branded team name, dates in which they will play as them, along with the special logo, uniforms, caps and promotions surrounding the event.
In 2018, as a tribute to Bourbon & baseball in Kentucky, the Bats re-branded as the Mashers for "Cheers to Bourbon Night", which became such a well-received and successful re-brand that Louisville played as the Mashers three more times last season, and announced an additional three dates for 2019.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from February 28, 2019
- Gwinnett Stripers Preseason Party on March 3 - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bats and Four Roses to Unveil New Re-Brand on Thursday, March 7 - Louisville Bats
- Gwinnett Stripers, Slow Pour Brewing Company Partner for "Slow Pour Brewing Taproom" - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bisons Set to Begin New Ballpark Era at Sahlen Field - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.