Bandits to Hold Annual Youth Lacrosse Summer Camps
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced that the team will hold its annual youth lacrosse summer camps from July 30 to Aug. 1 at KeyBank Center.
Sessions start at $39 per day or $99 for all three dates and will be broken down by age group, with each camp limited to 30 attendees. Every participant will receive 90 minutes of on-floor instruction from Bandits players tentatively scheduled to include Dhane Smith, Josh Byrne, Zach Herreweyers, Liam Patten and Kevin Brownell. Participants will also receive one free ticket to a 2018-19 Bandits regular-season home game, a team yearbook, a team photo and an autographed photo of a select Bandits player.
Players are required to bring at least their own stick, gloves, helmet and sneakers, but full box lacrosse equipment is strongly encouraged. The sessions are not designed for goalies, but up to four goalies will be allowed to sign up at a cost of $29 per session or $69 for all three days.
Jr. Bandits will be able to register for $29 per session or $69 for all three dates.
The session times for each day are as follows:
- Ages 5-7: 9 - 10:30 a.m.
- Ages 8-10: 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Ages 11-13: 1 - 2:30 p.m.
- Ages 14-16: 2:30 - 4 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from June 11, 2018
- Bandits to Hold Annual Youth Lacrosse Summer Camps - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bandits Stories
- Bandits to Hold Annual Youth Lacrosse Summer Camps
- Buffalo Jr. Bandits Return to Jr. NLL Tournament
- Bandits Fan Appreciation Night Set for April 28
- Tucker out Lymphoma Night Returns for Fifth Year
- New State Law Allows for Credit Cards to be Accepted for 50/50 Raffle at Sabres, Bandits Games