Bandits, Shanahan Agree to One-Year Contract
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team has signed goaltender Devlin Shanahan to a one-year contract, pending league approval.
After being selected by the Bandits in the fourth round (43rd overall) of the 2018 NLL Entry Draft, Shanahan (6'0", 177 lbs., 2/10/1999) has spent the majority of his two NLL seasons on the team's practice squad. He served as the team's backup goaltender for one game, dressing on Feb. 15, 2020 vs. Philadelphia.
Prior to beginning his professional career, Shanahan spent four with the Mimico Mountaineers of the OJALL, posting a 12-6 record with a 7.53 goals-against average and a .639 save percentage.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 22, 2021
- Panther City Lacrosse Club Acquires Harrison Smith - Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Warriors Acquire Kalinich - Vancouver Warriors
- Bandits, Shanahan Agree to One-Year Contract - Buffalo Bandits
- NLL Partners with Lax Sav as Official Equipment Partner - NLL
- Goalie Craig Wende Returns to Swarm in Deal with Rochester - Georgia Swarm
- Knighthawks Announce COVID-19 Vaccination Policy at Blue Cross Arena - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.