Banc of California Stadium Opens with Culinary Collection of Los Angeles Favorites
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is set to offer a true taste of the city at Banc of California Stadium, when its doors open on Sunday, April 29th for the inaugural match against the Seattle Sounders FC. With a wide-range of curated offerings, representative of Los Angeles' dynamic cosmopolitan food scene, Executive Chef Matt Eland, General Manager Chris McConnaughey and the Legends team are ready to launch a unique culinary vision at Banc of California Stadium.
The Crest: House-made, French bread-style pizzas, with breads from great yeast cultures and grains. Cheese, pepperoni and vegetarian options all available. Location: 200 Level
LA Rotisserie: At this extraordinary center that celebrates classic cooking at its best, hand-carved Porchetta Sandwiches and Rotisserie Half-Chickens. The chicken that will be prepared with several different signature spice rubs and marinades, such as jerk-rubbed, piri-piri and Provencal lemon-thyme. Location: 200 Level
The Press: Hot pressed sandwiches and grilled cheese featuring locally baked breads from OC Baking and cheeses from across California. Highlights include the beer braised short rib and cheddar pressed sandwich, the pressed turkey & basil and a triple cream and peppadew marmalade grilled cheese. Location: 200 Level
The Roost: Pita chips loaded with chicken shawarma, feta and tzatziki and cucumber salsa. Location: 200 Level Braised Beef Loaded Foot-Long: A Hebrew National foot-long, loaded up with slow-braised beef, shredded cheddar and classic hot dog toppings. Location: 200 Level
Local Eats concessions at Banc of California Stadium will provide every fan with something appealing and satisfying to enjoy on match day. The Legends culinary team has developed menus exclusive to Banc of California Stadium with the following acclaimed local Los Angeles restaurants, such as:
Beer Belly Los Angeles: Delicious original selections from this famous "crafty food, crafty beer" LA destination, including a Cheesy Single Burger, the Sriracha Beast Burger, Duck Fat Fries and an over-the-top grilled cheese.
Bludso's BBQ: Texas-style BBQ and slow smoked meats from this Los Angeles destination come to Banc of California Stadium, with a Brisket Sandwich, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Rib Tip Plate, plus sides Mac n Cheese, Cole Slaw and craved Banana Pudding.
Chica's Tacos: The Downtown Los Angeles favorite brings tacos with the freshest ingredients for ultimate in delicious, with selections of Barbacoa, Chicken, Pork and Veggie Tacos.
Seoul Sausage Company: The beloved Korean-inspired street-food Seoul Sausage has designed recipes for such wows as Kalbi Pork Sausage, Sweet & Spicy Chicken, Veggie Sausage and Animal Fries with cheese, onions and special sauce.
Craft cocktails, local craft beers and a vast selection of refreshing beverages are featured across the Stadium. Included is the Souvenir Margarita Shaker Cart, with classic, specialty and frozen margaritas, served in a keepsake LAFC mason jar.
The inaugural beverage list at Banc of California Stadium will feature:
* Ballast Point * Budweiser * Coors * Dos Equis * Firestone Walker * Founders * Heineken * Iron Triangle * La Bohemia * Laguinitas * Modelo * Shocktop * Stone * Strongbow * Tecate * Three Weavers
The premium producers and suppliers for the Banc of California Stadium menus include:
* LA Specialty * La Princessa * Mary's Chicken * Melissa's Produce * Newport Meats * OC Baking
Premium Culinary Experiences in Suites The suites at Banc of California Stadium feature an outstanding rotating menu from Chef Eland and team, with recipes inspired by local ingredients from such premiere purveyors and producers as:
* Santa Monica Seafood * Larder Breads * Farmers Market fruits and produce
The Suites menu also delights fans with such house-made items as house-cured pastrami, and fresh-baked desserts from the artisan Pastry team and served from a beautiful rolling pastry cart.
As an added resource, a dining guide for fans will be available at www.lafc.com.
As a holistic solution provider in the sports, music and entertainment industry, our visionary approach delivers solutions for legendary brands. Legends is led by industry veterans with an unparalleled amount of collective experience in Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, activating across professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international and conventions. We are the architects of premium sports and entertainment guest experiences.
We are proud to serve our distinguished roster of sports, entertainment and attraction clients which consist of thought leaders, iconic brands and events including Yankee Stadium, AT&T Stadium, nearly 40 Live Nation venues, One World Observatory, FC Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Twickenham Stadium, Wimbledon Tennis Championships, Tottenham Hotspur, Golden 1 Center, Manchester City FC, University of Notre Dame, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Rams, Atlanta Falcons, NFL, Rose Bowl, University of Southern California, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Super Bowl 50 and Indianapolis 500. For more about Legends business and career opportunities, visit www.legends.net.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 16, 2018
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: April 16, 2018 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Banc of California Stadium Opens with Culinary Collection of Los Angeles Favorites - Los Angeles FC
- Chicago Fire Travel to Face New York Red Bulls - Chicago Fire
- Toronto FC Is Two Games Away from the FIFA Club World Cup - MLS
- Knee Injury to Sideline Kelyn Rowe for One to Four Weeks - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Fines Portland Timbers Owner Merritt Paulson for Comments Regarding Officiating - MLS
- Whitecaps FC Name Associate Head Coach for Saskatchewan Academy Centre - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Forward Carlos Vela Voted Alcatel MLS Player of the Week
- LAFC Defeats Houston Dynamo 4-2
- Playoff Positioning at Stake on Friday Night as LAFC Hosts Houston Dynamo
- LAFC's Banc of California Stadium to Host Gold Cup Group C Double-Header
- LAFC Defeats Colorado Rapids 3-0 Clinching Club's First Ever Playoff Berth