Aviators Announce Ticket Policy for Postponed Games for 2020 Season at Las Vegas Ballpark
LAS VEGAS: The Las Vegas Aviators® professional baseball team of the Pacific Coast League (PCL), Triple-A affiliate of the Oakland Athletics and 2019 Pacific Southern Division Champions, announced today the ticket policy for postponed games at Las Vegas Ballpark®.
Las Vegas Aviators Ticket Policy:
Tickets purchased for postponed home games at Las Vegas Ballpark® will be honored as a ticket voucher for any 2020 regular season game, excluding July 3rd, and subject to availability. The purchased tickets can then be exchanged once the box office re-opens.
Las Vegas Aviators Season Ticket Policy:
Tickets purchased as part of a season ticket package for any postponed home game will be honored as a ticket voucher for any remaining 2020 game during the regular season, excluding July 3.
For further information, please call the Aviators front office at (702) 943-7200.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 8, 2020
- Aviators Announce Ticket Policy for Postponed Games for 2020 Season at Las Vegas Ballpark - Las Vegas Aviators
- Minor League Baseball's #MiLBAtHomeOpener Begins Tomorrow - PCL
- Missions to Re-Air 2019 Home Opener as Part of #MiLBAtHomeOpener Initiative - San Antonio Missions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Las Vegas Aviators Stories
- Fans for the Cure Virtual Road Trip
- Las Vegas Ballpark, in Partnership with Vitalant, Will Host the One October Memorial Blood Drive
- 2020 Minor League Baseball Season Shelved
- Re-Airing of Aviators Games on YurView Cox Channel 14
- Aviators Announce Ticket Policy for Postponed Games for 2020 Season at Las Vegas Ballpark