AutoZone Park Golden Ticket Winner Selected
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis resident Isaac Isais, 26, was selected as the AutoZone Park Golden Ticket winner and receives two season tickets to Memphis 901 FC matches, two season tickets to Memphis Redbirds games, and two tickets to any other public events booked at the stadium in 2019.
The Golden Ticket promotion received approximately 2,500 entries and kicks off the 20th anniversary of AutoZone Park in 2019.
"My wife and I were actually looking to buy our soccer tickets the day we found out we won," he said. "So that was perfect timing!"
"We're thrilled to have Isaac and his wife as our guests all year long," Redbirds and 901 FC President Craig Unger said. "We know they will enjoy 90-plus of our city's most exciting moments this year, all for free."
In addition to regular-season games for both teams, Isais also receives two tickets to the St. Louis Cardinals exhibition game against the Redbirds on March 25, two tickets to the Triple-A National Championship Game on Sept. 17, and two tickets to any potential home postseason play or home soccer friendlies.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from March 8, 2019
- AutoZone Park Golden Ticket Winner Selected - Memphis Redbirds
- Valley Health System Named as Official Founding Healthcare Partner of Las Vegas Aviators - Las Vegas Aviators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- Pregame Details Available for St. Louis Cardinals Exhibition Game
- AutoZone Park Golden Ticket Winner Selected
- Redbirds Announce Weekly Promotions for 2019; Single-Game Tickets on Sale Tomorrow
- AutoZone Park Teams with Budweiser to Re-Brand All-Inclusive Redbird Club
- Redbirds, 901 FC, AutoZone Park Announce Strategic Partnership with Terminix